Once a year in the spring, rows of different colored tulips stick out amongst the brown and green surroundings. Visiting these flowers are not always favorable, as the conditions are often rainy and the ground are sometimes muddy. But photo gurus delight, as most shot in every kind of light seem to turn out without fail. Experience the start of spring through these beautiful and colorful flowers.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
- Colorful Footsteps is Sherry Viray's travel blog which hopes to inspire you to visit some of the most luxurious and beautiful places in the United States. In its humble beginnings, the blog followed Sherry's travels throughout the world. It was due to these travels that led her to realize how much she actually loves her home country and what a shame that most people only visit for business and educational purposes. With this blog, Sherry intends to show the world more reasons to visit these vast and diverse United States of America, as well as a few international destinations in between. Here are her experiential travel stories, complete with the wisdom she has gained along the way.
Get your travel gear on Amazon.com just like Sherry. Convenient shopping from your computer.
- “Hiking Oahu’s Stairway to Heaven” 123 Comments
- “Sightseeing Above Kauai” 78 Comments
- “Stargazing on Top of Mauna Kea” 77 Comments
- “Playing with Endangered Sea Turtles” 76 Comments
- “Pipeline: Raging Winter Waves on Oahu’s North Shore” 73 Comments
- “Houseboating on the Willamette River” 71 Comments
- “Colorful Life at Cannon Beach” 71 Comments
- U.S. Open at Chamber’s Bay August 2, 2014
- Papailoa Beach Sea Turtles April 30, 2014
- Kitesurfing at Tarifa April 26, 2014
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival Remembered April 15, 2014
- Canoeing the Everglades April 9, 2014
- Secluded at Spitting Caves February 28, 2014
- Chihuly Garden, Color Me Beautiful February 26, 2014
KEYWORD SEARCHAlaska Art Beach Bolivia cave Church Cruise Festivals Flowers garden Gibraltar Glasgow Gold Hawaii Hike houseboat iditarod Ireland Italy Japan Mexico NationalParks Nature New Mexico orcas Oregon photography Rome Scotland SeaTurtle snowshoe spain Stargazing StateParks sunset surf travel Tuscany Vancouver Vatican volcano Washington Wildlife wine WWII
BEYOND THE U.S.A.