“Skagit Valley Tulip Festival”

Once a year in the spring, rows of different colored tulips stick out amongst the brown and green surroundings.  Visiting these flowers are not always favorable, as the conditions are often rainy and the ground are sometimes muddy.  But photo gurus delight, as most  shot in every kind of light seem to turn out without fail. Experience the start of spring through these beautiful and colorful flowers.

Tulips in Skagit Valley

Tulips in Skagit Valley

Tulips in WA

Tulips in Skagit Valley

Tulips in WA

If You Like This Article, You Might LIke These, Too:

North America, , Permalink

Have Something to Say, Comment Here:

12 Responses to “Skagit Valley Tulip Festival”

1. Desiree says:

Hey antie sherry sorry I haven’t commented for a while. BTW the flowers are beautiful! I’m not kidding at all seriously.

2. Adrienne says:

I love flowers! especially ones that are orange/red/yellow :) Tulips (along with Gerbera daisies) are my happy flowers haha.

• Sherry says:

Flowers are especially great to photograph because it almost seems like you can’t go wrong no matter what kind of shot you take. I love tulips in particular because they are so colorful. My favorite colors on flowers are also orange, red, and yellow – nice and bold! :)

3. Buck Ebenstein says:

Excellent blog by the way. Very Nice layout and design. Very good execution on this, mate.

• MJ says:

Yes, I totally agree. Simple but beautiful. Everything is well organized. Love it! The flowers are gorgeous. I love the colors.

• Sherry says:

Thanks guys! Its a start for me. I still have much to do to make it the way I want, but I’m glad to see people liking what it is so far.

You should come out next time MJ. There’s a lot more colors than the ones I posted. Bring some boots, though.

• Sherry says:

I love constructive comments like this and truly appreciate you liking the layout and design of this, my first blog. I am in the process of redesigning it, but like you, for now, I am happy the way it looks. Thanks a bunch!

4. Raymond says:

Wow! You are talented!! Those are spectucular….some of the flowers actually look alive!

5. Bluegreen Kirk says:

Nice photo love the brilliant colors and lighting. What type of flower is this and looks like the weather was great for you this day.

• Sherry says:

Thank you, Kirk. The photos are of the many different types of tulips. The day was nice and sunny (which is a rarity this time of the year). I took the photos in the afternoon for better lighting.