Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
- Colorful Footsteps is Sherry Viray's travel blog which hopes to inspire you to visit some of the most luxurious and beautiful places on Earth. Here you'll find a collection of musings about her travels to these places, as well as many discerning advice, few provoking quotes, and lots of wonderful photos. These are her travel stories, complete with the wisdom she has gained along the way.
TODAY’S 7 POPULAR POSTS
MOST CURRENT 23 POSTS
- TRAVEL PHOTO: Flamingos at Laguna Colorada in Bolivia
- Braveheart and Paisley Abbey
- Art at the Vatican
- Solace at the Hawaii Lantern Festival
- Pilgirmage to a Black Madonna
- TRAVEL PHOTO: Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Cortona, Where the Sunrise
- Whitewater Rafting on the Wenantchee River
- Alien Life on the Big Island
- A Victorian Necropolis
- In the Irish Countryside
- Alaska’s Race to Cure the Heart
- Skagway Gateway to Gold
- Scenic Drive to Maui’s Winery
- Blown Away at Maui’s Ho’okipa Beach
- Pearl Harbor’s Day of Reflection
- Canyon Deep in Ronda
- Sitting on Arthur’s Seat
- Eerie Sounds of Glen Coe
- On the Mediterranean Steps
- For Love and Wine in Montepulciano
- Rome, a City of Angels
- Alaska’s Blue Ice
QUERY BY CATEGORIES
QUERY BY TAGSadventure Alaska apes Beach beautiful BigIsland Camping China Church Crocodile Cruise Edinburgh Festivals Flowers garden Gibraltar HarryPotter Hawaii Highland Hike Hiking Italy Kauai love Mexico Oahu orcas Oregon photography Rainforest religion Rome Scotland SeaTurtle Shanghai spain Stargazing sunset Vancouver Vatican Venice volcano Washington Wildlife wine
TRAVEL SAVIORSBooking: One of the best because of the ease and simplicity of use. Unlike other Websites, they don't try to confuse you. I found also that their customer service is very responsive, as they always got back to me within 24 hours. You can book from hotels rooms to rooms in a house. They have the largest contracted selection of any Website. And, their search/query feature makes it that much easier to find exactly what you need.
- Capital One 360: Here's a bank that will be a life saver, particularly for travelers. They give you one of the highest interest rate for your savings and/or checking account(s). Both of which are totally free, by the way. If you are traveling internationally, they never charge international fees on your debit Master Card. To deposit a check, all you need to do is photograph it, and send it off via online banking. They also contract many ATMs around the world and you never have to pay the surcharge. Be like me and try them, even if you're not traveling.
- World Nomads: Don't even think about traveling for long periods of time outside of your country without getting travel insurance for your health needs. It's far cheaper to buy insurance than it is to risk not having any. And it's not expensive anyway. World Nomads offers comprehensive insurance plans, which includes evacuation options and even insurance for your rental car. Most importantly, they have excellent customer service (vital when you are in trouble). I always buy my insurance from this company I trust.
GIVING BACKAs a direct result of my travels, I have come to appreciate even more all that the world has to offer. It is this appreciation that motivates me to help protect places on Earth and the people who live in it. I am a proud contributor to Kiva, which helps people of the world to help themselves, one loan at a time; and, the Sierra Club, which helps to conserve this beautiful world for us and for future generations. Join me!