Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS
CURRENT LOCATIONthe United States of America
- Colorful Footsteps is Sherry Viray's American road trip travel blog which hopes to inspire you to visit some of the most beautiful landscapes, unique museums, and inspiring festivals in the United States. In its humble beginnings, the blog followed Sherry's travels throughout the world. It was due to these travels that led her to realize how much she actually loves her home country and what a shame that most people only visit for business and educational purposes. With this blog, Sherry intends to show the world more reasons to visit these vast and diverse United States of America, as well as a few international destinations in between. Here are her experiential travel stories, complete with the wisdom she has gained along the way.
Shop travel gear conveniently from your computer.
- Washington D.C. Monuments by Moonlight
- U.S. Open at Chamber’s Bay
- Papailoa Beach Sea Turtles
- Kitesurfing at Tarifa
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival Remembered
- Canoeing the Everglades
- Secluded at Spitting Caves
- Chihuly Garden, Color Me Beautiful
- Sleepless in Seattle’s Houseboats
- Dothan Hails the Peanut
- Fall at Paradise
- Death Valley’s Natural Beauty
BEYOND THE USA